Monday, August 16, 2010

The Blond

The Blond

As I leaned on my car I could see from afar, a body so fine and free.

My heart began to beat at the looks of the treat; what a sight to see.

She walked with a sway, what could I say, she was so divine.

Her long hair, it was so fair; I thought could this be mine?

After the door I saw her no more, I better get inside.

So I left my car, snuffed my cigar and started my stride.

Inside the bar, not too far, I found an empty seat.

I looked around, heard some sounds and saw the gorgeous treat.

In the bars din, I ordered some gin and I saw her wary smile.

She was looking at me, now you see; I felt I could walk a mile.

I took my drink and started to think, I’ll invite her over here.

She saw me wave and with a sway, came to see me dear.

She sat down and with a frown I could plainly see,

This girl so fair, with the long blond hair was ah he.

No comments:

Post a Comment